Our team is fully committed to keeping families together as they explore their immigration options.
Investors hoping to accomplish their business endeavors can seek legal guidance as they navigate various challenges.
Entrepreneurs have several pathways to pursuing a thriving future that implements their talents.
Discover how you can achieve U.S. citizenship through naturalization with the help of a legal representative.
Zaveri Law Firm P.C. (“Law Firm”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Collection of Information
1. The Law Firm website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Law Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during, and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Law Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Law Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Law Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Law Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Law Firm website features, content, or services. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of Information
1. Law Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Law Firm websites to your interest, and also to help Law Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Law Firm tailor Law Firm website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Law Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Law Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Law Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Law Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Law Firm website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to Law Firm by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Law Firm over the Internet, either through Law Firm’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of information from Law Firm’s website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Law Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of Law Firm website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with Law Firm via Internet e-mail through Law Firm website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Law Firm and any recipients.
We may collect and process any the following personal information about you including but not limited to:
We collect/receive information about you in the following manner:
We may use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us by filling out this website’s contact form. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by filling out this website’s contact form with the said request.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer by filling out the contact form on the website. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Choosing Prerak and team to support my husband and I throughout our visa approval process was the best choice we could have made! The team at Zaveri Law Firm embodies all the characteristics - empathic, effective, professional - which one would want while going through as stressful and arduous as a process. I highly recommend them for all of your immigration law needs. We will definitely be using them in the future if needed. Thank you again, Zaveri Law Team! We are forever appreciative and grateful for your support.
If you are looking for an immigration lawyer I highly recommend Zaveri Law Firm. I can not speak highly enough on how professional, efficient, and thoughtful all members of this team worked for us. The entire process can be daunting but Mr. Zaveri and his team went through each step with us and helped us complete the endless forms in a timely manner. Any questions or concerns we had were handled almost instantly. Their knowledge and response was always spot on. My husband received his green card in under a...
Prerak has been amazing throughout the case progress. He takes his time to explain & answer all client questions in detail and leaves you with no doubts at all. Recently he has secured me an international POA and it could not have been more simple & swift. He is great with communication & responds real quick. Thank you for being so helpful & guiding me all along.
I highly recommend Zaveri Law Firm P.C. I just got my citizen and I’m extremely grateful for the amazing service that the whole firm have provided me during this process. They are hands down the best firm in USA. Every time that I had questions about my immigrations status they always have answered me fast and reliable. Their advice made this process amazing to me. It’s like a dream come true! I’m beyond grateful to Mr Prerak and the whole firm and now that I’m an American citizen we can...
Mr. Zaveri helped me immeasurably in regards to an immigration matter we had while temporarily living abroad in Japan. He walked me through the potential scenarios I faced and gave us a professional and detailed analysis of the situation. Lastly he gave his best advice for dealing with my situation. He fielded all sorts of questions I had and was warm and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend his services if you are in need of an immigration lawyer. I would definitely work with him again.